Sunday, January 19, 2014

GENTLEMEN ONLY

In collaboration with  Fashion. Beauty. Love I am doing a post that is something new on the blog and I hope you will enjoy it. As you may have guessed from the title of the post it is Givenchy Gentleman only fragrance review. This perfume is a fresh version of Givenchy's gentleman perfume from 1974. The new fragrance takes that trademark tree bark undercurrent from the Seventies (cedar, patchouli and vetiver) and lightens it up with a blend of green mandarin orange, pink peppercorns and nutmeg. I must say this perfume has won me at first smell. This fragrance embodies the essential virtues of being a gentleman: courtesy, elegance, and effortless, casual charm. It is not a scent for sporty sweatpants , west side rappers kinda guys. Here is my idea of the outfit that matches this fragrance.


I am wearing :

Shirt and sweater - Choies 
Watch - Dapper Time


 p.s. Huge thanks to Foto Vlasta who made these photos.

11 comments: