MILAN SENIC - SPLIT

March 11, 2015

Last year I did some modeling for a great Bosnian designer Milan Senic. Milan is best known for his interesting interpretations and redesigns of the basic wardrobe pieces like these shirts.  His design is an exploration of the form and something I personally love to wear.  This collection is called "SPLIT" and it is accompanied by a fashion video that was included in the official selection of Miami Fashion film festival and Aesthetica Short film festival London. You can see the rest of the shirts and photos on milansenic.com. The reason I'm posting this just now is the fact that I've been preoccupied with some other stuff ( mainly my work on F.B.L magazine ) so I didn't get to post much lately but I promise to get back to regular posting from now on.












 Photography : Almin Zrno 
Make up: Maja Koristović Talović
Video : Zinka Bejtic



No comments:

Post a Comment